Gluten Free Almond Pancakes
A gluten free pancake mix, perfect for Sunday mornings!
Servings: 3 serves
- Measuring cups
- Pan or skillet
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Monk Fruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsps coconut oil (softened)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsps almond butter
- 3 tbsps almonds (roughly chopped)
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, eggs, sweetener, almond milk, coconut oil, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Heat a greased skillet over medium-low heat. Pour the batter into the skillet, no more than 1/4 cup at a time. Cook each side for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned.
- Divide the pancakes onto plates and top with almond butter and almonds. Enjoy!
Leftovers Refrigerate cooked pancakes in an airtight container for up to three days. Reheat in a toaster for easy leftovers. Serving Size One serving equals approximately 2 to 3 small pancakes. Additional Toppings Top with berries and/or maple syrup. No Monk Fruit Sweetener? Omit or use coconut sugar and adjust accordingly for flavour.