Natural Road Savoury Yeast Flakes pack a nutritional punch to your diet!
The yeast has been specially inactivated by heat and roller dried,
it’s bursting with vitamins (especially the B group), minerals and
protein. Ideal for vegetarians, paleo devotees and gluten-free diets.
No artificial anything added just 100% savoury yeast flakes!
Directions for Use
Savoury Yeast Flakes (aka Nooch) has a strong nutty, cheese flavour
making it popular with vegans as a cheese substitute or seasoning
1. Sprinkle yeast flakes in place of parmesan on top of pasta
2. Add a tablespoon or two to risotto, quiches, scrambled eggs – anywhere you
would normally use parmesan or other cheese
3. Replace bread crumbs with savoury yeast flakes in veggie burgers to hold patty together
4. Blend it with nuts to make vegan cheese sauce
5. In soups and sauces replace cream with savoury yeast flakes, whisk in to help thicken the soup
6. Stir into mashed potatoes instead of cheese
7. Sprinkle on popcorn for a more nutritious snack.