Promotes hair strength, growth and volume + supports energy levels.
Hair + Energy Formula – 60 Capsules
Gluten-Free. GMO-Free. Aus Made.
Support healthy, thick, strong locks and lasting energy with our best-selling vitamin! Our Hair + Energy formula contains our signature type of Kelp, exclusive to JSHealth, which is scientifically proven to support hair growth and prevent hair loss.
HAIR: These vitamins contain a therapeutic dose of Iodine from Kelp, which helps to restore hair strength and volume and naturally supports hair growth, as well as Zinc, which helps maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails!
ENERGY: Iodine is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones which regulate metabolism and energy production throughout the body, to boost your energy and keep it strong all day long!
We love every result we’ve seen so far, and hope you will love this formula just as much! Take a look at our transformations below. JSHealth believes in truly nurturing the body and nourishing it with the right nutrients, minerals and herbs to reach its full potential.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
The JSHealth Hair + Energy formula contains two forms of Kelp, as well as Zinc. Each capsule contains: Ascophyllum nodosum blade & stem powder 294 mg; Equiv. Iodine 265 micrograms; Fucus vesiculosus dry extract 50mg, Derived from minimum dried whole plant 1g; Equiv. Iodine 10 micrograms, Total Iodine 275 micrograms; Zinc 10mg.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Artificial colours, Artificial flavours, Artificial sweeteners, Bee products, Corn, Egg, MSG, Tree nuts, Ground nuts, Peanuts, Sulfites, Salicylates/bioactive amines, Yeast.
Take 1 capsule per day with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish).
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- The 275 microgram therapeutic dose of Iodine (sourced from kelp) in our Hair + Energy supplement is higher than the Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI) level of 150 micrograms for men and women above 19 years of age, however it is well below the Australian upper level of intake (UL) of 1,100 micrograms, which is the highest average daily intake at which no adverse health effects are seen in almost all individuals.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a thyroid condition, please consult a health care professional before use
What makes it different?
We use two high-purity kelp materials that promote hair growth and health in our Hair + Energy formula. We love our JSHealth Kelp so much, we actually trademarked it – so you can be sure, no other vitamin on the market can offer the same benefits.
Kelp contains fucoidan, which naturally occurs in the cell walls of seaweed. This contains marine polyphenols and is known to promote growth factors specifically connected to the hair cycle. Research shows that a supplementing with seaweed extracts helps to prevent hair loss and promote scalp health.
Our team of health experts source each ingredient in our products with great care. Every ingredient is supported by scientific research and traditional information, and tested multiple times to ensure purity and effectiveness, to deliver powerful results.
In Australia, therapeutic products must have evidence to support their permitted indications (claims) for use, and can only use permitted indications provided by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Each indication is carefully reviewed by an independent regulatory agent and is in line with TGA guidelines.
IODINE (from KELP): Kelp is a sea vegetable that absorbs minerals from ocean water and is an amazing natural source of Iodine. Iodine is a trace mineral that is vital for many important functions of the body. The JSHealth Hair + Energy contains Iodine from two high purity kelp materials which:
- Helps to restore strength and volume of hair
- Essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate energy production throughout the body
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Helps regulate metabolism
- Essential for the manufacture of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4 that regulate basal metabolism in the body
- Essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate cellular oxygen consumption
- Iodine is essential for the manufacture of T3 and T4, which are hormones that influence growth, thermogenesis and the metabolism of all tissues
- An essential nutrient required for normal thyroid function
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones T3 &T4, which control a variety of biological and physiological processes in the body
ZINC: An essential trace mineral which helps to maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails. It also provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy sperm and supports a healthy pregnancy.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Assists in connective tissue formation
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Involved in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels
- Supports healthy neurological function
- Aids in normal growth and development
- Provides nutritional support for women in satisfying physiological requirements of the female body
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy pregnancy
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy sperm
- Zinc may provide nutritional support for the maintenance of a normal healthy prostate