Herbs of Gold Lung Care has been specifically formulated with traditional herbs plus antioxidant vitamins C and E to support lung health.
• Lung Care contains Adhatoda, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous and relieve coughs and mild fever.
• Lung Care contains Licorice, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues and maintain lung health.
• Lung Care contains Elecampane, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a lung tonic to enhance lung health and relieve coughs.
• Lung Care supports immune system health and contains antioxidants vitamins C and E plus selenium to reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
• Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root and stolon extract 200mg
derived from dry root and stolon 1g
• Inula helenium (Elecampane) root extract 100mg
derived from dry root 1g
• Justicia adhatoda (Adhatoda) leaf extract 50mg
derived from dry leaf 500mg
• Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 300mg
d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 30.8mg
equiv. vitamin E 37.3IU
• Selenomethionine equiv. selenium 25 micrograms
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Directions for Use
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Under directions tab:
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever. (when a fever claims is used).